Humanic Employee Self-Service (ESS)
Our Employee Self-Service module allows employees to view and update their own HR records. The ESS module also lets employees access company news, policies, benefits, and time-off balances from a personal computer—in the office, at home, or on the road. The ESS system is integrated with Microsoft Outlook, making it easy to build appropriate workflows and integrate them with e-mail. And employees will find the convenient self-service system easy to use.
Employees can use ESS to:
- Review benefits and deductions and process open enrollment.
- Register for training classes.
- Request time off and review time off taken to date.
- Apply for a posted in-house job.
- Review and comment on performance appraisals.
- Update personal profiles, such as marriage, children, and W4 information.
- View the human resource handbook and company phone directory.
- View paychecks.
The advantages of self-service solutions
Our Self-Service Solutions—Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS)—streamline HR processes. They save you time and money by eliminating or reducing paperwork and manual processes associated with routine employee information updates. And the reduced administrative workload helps you focus on more strategic and critical matters.
Both ESS and MSS are fully integrated with Humanic HRMS, and provide direct links to existing databases with up-to-the-minute accuracy.