Increase productivity and focus HR on strategic issues
In today’s economy, the pool of resources is growing larger than ever before. Humanic’s Applicant Self Service (APSS) gives you the ability to monitor applicants and quickly distinguish talent from the masses It’s fully integrated with Humanic’s core HRMS module and is updated in real time with full audit controls.
- APSS is set up as a link such as “Careers” or “Opportunities” on your website and branded with your information.
- APSS gives applicants the ability to search and apply for open positions within your organization online.
- Electronic applications can be submitted with resumes, cover letters, and other relevant documents to increase efficiency, facilitate automation, and eliminate the use of paper.
- You can configure all search criteria and parameters within the core HRMS module, ensuring that APSS conforms to your organizational needs.
- Once applicants set up an initial account, security features let them access APSS and monitor the status of their application. They can also log in to apply for new open positions posted by the company or update their information.
- APSS is fully integrated with both Humanic’s core HRMS and Manager Self-Service (MSS) modules. Our MSS module gives managers direct access to human resource information. They can filter and view qualified applicants and select applicants for interviews.
- Job postings are managed in the position control module of the HRMS system, allowing HR administrators to recruit from within the organization using both APSS and our Employee Self-Service (ESS) module.
- If an applicant is selected for employment, his or her data is transferred electronically to the employee record, increasing efficiency and eliminating redundant data entry.
- Search for open positions via company website.
- Apply electronically anywhere, anytime.
- Attach resume and cover letters to application.
- Save time with an efficient application process.
- Update information and monitor application status.
- Apply for multiple positions with an organization.
- Receive email notifications regarding application status.
- Receive information quickly and efficiently.
- Company-branded link to APSS job application function.
- Provides positive experience for applicants.
- Facilitates electronic collection of application data and documents.
- Enables recruiters and managers to view applicant information easily.
- Schedules and tracks interviews.
- Significantly reduces recruiting costs.
- Decreases applicant inquiries.
- Allows for recruiting from within the organization or externally.
- Provides bridged and timely communication among applicants, recruiters, and managers.
- Offers expedited response time to help fill positions quickly.
- Detailed tracking and reporting for analysis.
- Fully integrated solution for lifecycle of personnel.