Humanic Human Resource Management System (HRMS/HRIS)
Humanic builds one of the most robust HR Management Systems available. Built around a complex relational database, it has the automation and workflow features required in today’s challenging work environments. Our software solutions can be installed locally or as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). As organizations look for ways to consolidate, SaaS is a viable option that can decrease or eliminate client/server software installation and maintenance requirements.
Our HRMS/HRIS software offers these benefits:
- Our HRMS/HRIS software features a standard Windows interface and the ability for each user to easily configure up to 800 workflow icons. The result: an easy-to-use and adaptive system.
- Flexible state-of-the-art security parameters give your system administrator the authority to easily allow each user to view or record each data element within the entire application.
- Each user can be granted rights to a restricted view of the employee population or other components of the system.
In-house or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- HRMS/HRIS operates in all delivery modes, including over an Intranet, the Internet, or as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- The Humanic HRMS is built using the latest state-of-the-art relational database and development tools.
- We provide support for industry-specific panels that you co-develop.
Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service
- Humanic HRMS offers real-time integrated employee and manager self-service components that free up administrative demands on HR departments.
- A single price delivers the entire system—there is no need to add individual modules separately.
- Enjoy a flexible and comprehensive suite of features at a competitive price.
- We offer pre-built, bidirectional interfaces to the most widely used payroll providers, such as ADP, Ceridian, and Pro Business, as well as regional payroll service bureaus.
True HR business intelligence reporting
- Humanic delivers a large suite of standard reports.
- The integrated report tool allows for comprehensive exploration and analysis of data.